Summary
Whole article, here!
Short: Although immigrants are seen by Americans as robbers of their jobs, researches show the contrary. (15)
Long: Immigrants are seen by Americans as a bad influence in term of their jobs and wages. Studies show the opposite. Our economy has risen significantly and the job pie has grown up in a positive way permitting more job's opportunities to Americans. Immigrants work the low-pay positions, leaving the better jobs vacant to skilled candidate. (55)
Reaction
I consider that immigrants instead of stealing or harming Americans in terms of their jobs, are contributing to the economic development. According to Peri, an economist of California, “Immigrants push native-born workers into better-paying positions”. This means that foreign workers do the low-pay jobs, and leave new job opportunities for Americans. I believe immigrants are not harmful to the economic development of America. (63)
I disagree with you Candida!
ReplyDeleteSome immigrant are good workers, but they also make some mistakes such as braking the laws. In some ways this is a bad influence in terms of their jobs.
I really understand how immigrant community feels, but I must be honest. Also, I should advise my people telling them that they can work and succeed in this country following its rules.
I can see why Americans are afraid that immigrants stole theirs jobs. However I think that this is a very good opportunity for Americans to see why is this happening and see the good side of it "more competition" as a result we will have a better workforce country.
ReplyDeleteI can comfortably say that we are the horse power of the American economy because we do the hardest jobs to get a poor salary and agree we Yessi that sometimes we brake the rules of these beautiful nation and when we pay for it, we complain and judge the government for no reason.
ReplyDelete